Expandable v9.0 is currently installed at new customer locations and is being readied for general availability in an end of the year release.
The latest version of Expandable includes a wealth of exciting new features. The official Release Notes document for v9.0 reports all the changes to the software and is now available to customers considering migrating to the new version.
Version 9.0 of Expandable includes a wealth of enhancements, including the following elements:
New Modules and Functionality
- New/Modified Report Manager Client .NET DLL
- Quality Management Module
- ESI Main Window User Web Linkage
- Form Flow Designer
- GL Chart of Accounts Financial Reporting Fields
- Key Field Size Increases
- Borland Delphi 2009
- Database Fields from CHAR to NCHAR & VARCHAR to NVARCHAR
- Double Byte / UniCODE (Core)
- Microsoft Windows Theme Inheritance